Toshiba Regza T-02d, Comes With 13MP Camera Which Supports ISO 25600
Toshiba introduced its new Android smartphones called Toshiba Regza T-02d in Japan. What’s so special is that, this smartphone comes with a 13.1 megapixel camera. another best thing about this smartphone is the Camera uses the Sony Exmor R back-illuminated CMOS, which is able to produce a clearer picture and a little noise at low light conditions. The camera also supports ISO up to 25600 which means Toshiba Regza T-02d is the best choice for those who loves photography.
This smartphone is based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Toshiba REGZA T-02d 4.3 inch display features the New AMOLED Plus sized with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The processor used is 1.5GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 processor with 1GB of RAM. Toshiba REGZA T-02d will be available soon in Japan through NTT DoCoMo starting on July 26, 2012, with three color variants including Pink, Blue, and Black.
Incoming search terms:t-02d, toshiba regza t-02d rooting
Related news and videos:
- Pantech Vega S5, Zero Bezel Smartphone With 13MP Camera
- Sharp IS03, CDMA Android With 9.6MP Camera
- LG L-03C, Equipped With 12.1 MP CCD Censor Camera (Specification)
- Sony Ericson Cyber Shot S006, 16.2 MP Camera With Autofocus
- Samsung Galaxy S II Duos, Supports Dual SIM GSM And CDMA
- Samsung W899, Clamshell Android Smartphone That Supports Both GSM and CDMA Network
- ZTE R750, Android Smartphone That Supports Both GSM And CDMA
- Sharp Aquos SH-12C Will be Launched in Japan on May 20 2011
- LG A290, Entry Level Cell Phone With Triple SIM Supports
- ViewSonic V430, 4.3 inch Display Android Smartphone With 5MP Camera