The Samsung Galaxy S III Design For South Korea Will be Different?
A few days before the official release, there is a leak which indicates that the design of the Samsung Galaxy S III for South Korea would be different with the international version.
A photograph that has been obtained showing the design of the Galaxy S III for Korea is more inclined towards the box, bigger and LTE networks will also be supported for the South Korea version.
It also said that the Korean version will come with dual core processors because not the LTE network does not compatible with quad core processor that belongs to Samsung. Unfortunately there is still no official confirmation or information from the Samsung to justify this rumor. Let’s just wait.
Related news and videos:
- Samsung Galaxy S II Pink is Available in South Korea
- Samsung Galaxy K Launched In South Korea For Around $710
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pink Version Will Soon be Available in Soith Korea
- LG Optimus Ex to be Released Soon in South Korea by the SK Telecom Operator
- LG Optimus Big LU6800 Will be Available in South Korea on 28 April
- Pantech IM-A690S Will Be Released In South Korea Through Sky Operator
- HTC Raider 4G is Now On South Korea, Android Smartphone With High Specification
- Samsung SHW A-170K, Supports NFC in South Korea
- Samsung Galaxy S III Will be Introduced at the MWC 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S2 With Tegra 2 Processor Will be Available