Tag Heuer Link, The First Android Smartphone From Tag Heuer
Tag Heuer, watch company and equipment accessories men from Switzerland, soon will release their first Android smartphone called Tag Heuer Link on July 2011 and priced around 5000 dollars.
This smartphone is believed to be airtight so that the hardware inside is protected. Tag Heuer Link has screen that protected using Gorilla glass.
The body is made out stainless steel premium grade 316L which is rust free. In addition, there are also diamonds and gold that is attached onto the smartphone’s body.
The specification of Tag Heuer Link are Android Froyo 2.2 operating system, 3.5 inches screen, 5MP camera, 256MB internal memory and 8GB of memory card, AGPS, Bluetooth, etc.
Incoming search terms:Xiaomi Phone, rugged android, Sonim XP5300 FORCE 3G, tag heuer link smartphone replica, tag heuer accessories, tag heuer android replica, tag heuer android phone replica, tag heuer replica link smart phone, tag heuer smartphone replica, tag heuer link phone replica
Related news and videos:
- Sonim XP5300 Force 3G Will be Officially Announced Shortly
- IPhone 4 Replica From China
- Turns iPhone Into a Pinball Machine With Pinball Magic
- LG Optimus Net P698, Android Smartphone With Dual GSM SIM cards
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Replica From China
- Mobiado Grand Touch, Luxurious Android Smartphone Plated With 24 Carat Gold
- Umeox Apollo, Solar Powered Android Smartphone
- Mirach A, Android Gingerbread Smartphone From Pantech
- LG Optimus Note, Slider Android Smartphone With Dual Core Processor
- Rooting Android Phone Is Getting Easier, Thanks To The Universal Androot