Sony Xperia Tipo and Sony Xperia Tipodual, Compact Smartphone That Features Android ICS & 800MHz Processor
Sony just introduced two newest Andorid smartphones called the Sony Xperia Tipo and Sony Xperia Tipodual. Both of them have the same design, but the Sony Xperia Tipodual features dual SIM card, while the Sony Xperia Tipo only supports a single SIM card. Both are middle entry smartphone as it is packed with a pretty good specifications.
From the design, we can see that this smartphone is very compact and fits perfectly in hand. The display touchscreen measures 3.2 inch with 480 x 320 pixels resolution. Both of the are powered by 800MHz Snapdragon processor and it comes with 2.5 GB of internal memory with a microSD slot to expand its capacity. For taking pictures and videos, on the back there is 3.2 MP camera without flash.
Both of these Xperia Tipo series are running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. Unfortunately information about the price and availability of this phone is still unknown. Stay tune on kayphones to find out more.
Incoming search terms:android ics compact
Related news and videos:
- Sony Xperia Go, Features IP67 certification
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo Will Use 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- Sony Xperia Sola, Features Floating Touch Technology
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Active, The First Rugged Android Smartphone From Sony Ericsson
- Another Leaked Pictures of Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini 2 or Xperia Duo
- Sony Xperia S to be Available on March 2012
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Announced at the IFA 2011
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, Equipped With a Sliding QWERTY Keyboard
- Sony Xperia S and Samsung Galaxy S III Comparison
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, Equipped With 5MP Camera