Sony Ericsson Xperia Pepper, The Successor of Xperia Neo
The latest Android smartphone called Sony Ericsson Xperia Pepper has appeared on the Xperia Blog with model number MT27i. This smartphone is said to be the successor of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo.
Xperia Pepper seems to run on the Android 2.3 operating system when it is launched later. But the update to the Android Ice Cream Sandwich might be released shortly after launch. Beside that, the smartphone is equipped with a pretty high specifications.
Xperia Pepper comes with 3.7 inch screen with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. It features 1.2 GHz dual core processor, which is likely to use the ST-Ericsson NoveThor U8500 chipset. The 5 MP camera with 720p video recording capability enables its user to capture great moments anytime anywhere. There is also a front camera used for video call, etc.
Incoming search terms:xperia pepper, om sony ericson co id
Related news and videos:
- Another Leaked Pictures of Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini 2 or Xperia Duo
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, Equipped With 5MP Camera
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Active, The First Rugged Android Smartphone From Sony Ericsson
- New Leaked Photos On Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo Will be Introduced Soon
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Will be Available on September 2011?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro Will Hit the Store on October 2011
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo Will Use 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, Equipped With a Sliding QWERTY Keyboard
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S Announced at the IFA 2011