Samsung SHW A-170K, Supports NFC in South Korea
Samsung recently has introduced a new phone called SHW A-170K which would be the first mobile phone that supports NFC (Near Field Communication) in South Korean mobile phone market.
With NFC technology, the user can perform transactions on the subway, buses, taxis, and other stores that have NFC device compatible, it’s all through the “Show Touch” NFC service. This technology can make the phone just like a digital wallet.
Samsung SHW A-170K is also equipped with Wi Fi connectivity, DMB support, 3MP camera, 3.2 inch touch screen, and will be available in black and white color. There is no other detail specifications and price that may be mentioned until now.
Incoming search terms:shw-170k, Samsung A 170K, samsung a- 170 k, samsung 170k, shw170k, samsung shw-170k, 170k, Asia NFC phone markets, shw170k Full phone specifications, shop 2011 samsung phone in korea nfc shw a 170k
Related news and videos:
- Samsung Galaxy S II Pink is Available in South Korea
- Samsung Galaxy K Launched In South Korea For Around $710
- LG Optimus Big LU6800 Will be Available in South Korea on 28 April
- Pantech IM-A690S Will Be Released In South Korea Through Sky Operator
- LG Optimus Ex to be Released Soon in South Korea by the SK Telecom Operator
- HTC Raider 4G is Now On South Korea, Android Smartphone With High Specification
- Dell Venue Thunder Will be Released in South Korea
- LG Optimus 2X Will be Released Tomorrow in South Korea
- LG Optimus 3D is Now Available in South Korea, Now is Able to Record 1080p Video at 30fps
- Samsung Galaxy S II Duos, Supports Dual SIM GSM And CDMA