Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL, Another New Android Smartphone From Samsung
Samsung just launched its latest smartphone named Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL. Samsung Galaxy SL has a 4 inch Super Clear LCD WVGA screen. Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL will be present with Android 2.2 Froyo. This phone has a 1GHz TI OMAP 3630 CPU with 138MB of RAM and an internal memory of 16GB.
This phone is a little thicker compared to the Samsung Galaxy i9000. Its dimension is 127.7 x 64.2 x 10.59 mm, with weight of 131 gr. While the 1650mAh battery is much more larger than the Samsung Galaxy i9000. The battery has 15 hours of talk time on 2G connection and about 7.5 hours in 3G mode with standby time up to 610 hours on 2G and 550 hours on 3G network.
Keep in mind that Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL is not a successor of Samsung Galaxy S because there is the S2 version which will be announced February 13 later during MWC 2011.
Incoming search terms:samsung sl, samsung phones, samsung galaxy ace sl, Galaxy SL, galaxy SL i9003, samsung galaxy i9000 and i9003, i9003 root, samsung galaxy ace vs samsung galaxy sl, samsung galaxy ace i9003, Samsung I9003 root
Related news and videos:
- LG Optimus 2x, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL, and Samsung I900 Galaxy Screen Display Comparison
- Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL Preview and Specifications
- Samsung Introduced the Samsung Galaxy Pro, QWERTY Candy Bar Android Smartphone
- Ebb-U10, Additional Battery For Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover, Rugged Android Smartphone
- Download Unofficial Android Gingerbread Update For Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket, Small Size Entry Level Android Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Dual SIM Android Smartphone Available on June 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Chat, QWERTY Android Smartphone to be Released on July 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Android Smartphone Equipped With Huge 5.3 inch Display