Samsung Gogh, The New 4G LTE Smartphone?
GSMarena has published a photo that is believed to be the Samsung SPH-L300 that is known to have a code name Gogh which is a middle class smartphone with a pretty good specs. It seems that Samsung is planning to release a new 4G LTE smartphone. Samsung Gogh is said to be present with Snapdragon S4 Krait dual core processor similar to the processor on Galaxy SIII American version, but will be under clock at 1.2 GHz.
Samsung Gogh runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system The display features Super AMOLED screen measuring 4 inches with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Other specifications include 1 GB of RAM, 5 MP camera, and NFC with Google Wallet supports. Until this news was revealed there has been no detailed information on its price and release date of Samsung Gogh. Most likely this smartphone will be just for the US market only.
Incoming search terms:gogh 4glte, Samsung gogh release date
Related news and videos:
- Samsung Introduced the Samsung Galaxy Pro, QWERTY Candy Bar Android Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Android Smartphone Equipped With Huge 5.3 inch Display
- Samsung GT-B9120, Flip Android Smartphone to be Released in China
- Samsung W999, The Upcoming Flip Design Smartphone
- Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL, Another New Android Smartphone From Samsung
- Samsung Duos W689, Bada Smartphone With Clamshell Design
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos, Dual SIM Android Smartphone Available on June 2012
- Leaked Images On Samsung Continuum, A Dual Screen Smartphone
- Samsung Ch@t 222, The Latest Dual SIM Mobile Phone From Samsung
- Samsung W899, Clamshell Android Smartphone That Supports Both GSM and CDMA Network