Samsung Galaxy S Official Froyo Update Available On 23 September 2010
Many are expecting the Android 2.2 Froyo update for the Samsung Galaxy S to be released officially by Samsung. This time, rumors were obtained from sources in Finland, reported that Samsung Galaxy S will get the update on the 23rd of September.
Samsung UK and France has also previously informed a similar news that the update will be available around September, so this rumor will likely to occurs. If so, the update for Samsung Galaxy S into the Android 2.2 Froyo for other countries will roll on a few moments afterwards.
There has been many ways to install the unofficial Android 2.2 froyo update for Samsung Galaxy S that are available on many forums, but if you just want to be safe, just wait for the arrival of the official update from Samsung on 23 of September 2010.
Related news and videos:
- Troubles On Froyo Update For Samsung Galaxy S?
- Xperia X10 Series Won’t Get Any Froyo Update From Sony Ericson?
- Download Unofficial Android 2.3.4 Update For Samsung Galaxy II
- Motorola Milestone Finally Gets The Official Froyo Update
- Download Unofficial Gingerbread Update For Samsung Galaxy Mini & Galaxy Gio
- Samsung Galaxy S II White Will be Available in September 2011
- Download Unofficial Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update For Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Android Eclair Official Update For LG Optimus GT540 Is Now Available To Download
- Samsung Galaxy K Launched In South Korea For Around $710
- Samsung Wave 723 With Bada OS 1.1. Released On September 2010