Philips W365, Dual SIM Android Smatphone With a Long Lasting Battery
Philips just launched a Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone called Philips W365. This smartphone is said to have a long lasting stand by time around 200 hours thanks to the Li-Ion 1630 mAh battery. Philips W365 is also equipped with dual SIM features.
This smartphone is equipped with Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon chipset and Adreno 200 GPU. The screen uses 4 inch capacitive touch screen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
Other specifications on Philips W365 include WiFi, Bluetooth, 5MP camera that can record 640 × 480 pixels video dimensions and 70MB of internal storage that can be enlarged up to 32GB with a MicroSD slot.
Incoming search terms:philips w 365, Philips W365, philips xenium x250
Related news and videos:
- Philips Xenium X605 Features Long Lasting Battery, Stand By Up To One Month
- Philips W732, Android Smartphone With 2400mAh Battery
- Philips Xenium X116 Preview and Specification
- Philips Xenium X523 Preview and Specifications
- Sharp Pantone 5, Android Smatphone With 8 Color Choices
- Orange San Diego, Intel Based Android Smatphone to be Released Soon in UK
- Nokia 100 And Nokia 101, Low End Mobile Phone With a Long Battery Life
- Sony ST21i, Entry Level Smatphone That Will be Released Soon
- Huawei U8520, Dual SIM Android Smartphone
- Motorola XT390, Dual SIM Android Smartphone