Panasonic Eluga VP-06D, A Water Resistant Smartphone
At the NTT DoCoMo event in Japan, Panasonic announced a new Android smartphone called Panasonic Eluga VP-06D. This smartphone is claimed to be water resistant and it has a wireless charging feature.
It features 1.5GHz dual core Cortex A9 CPU TI OMAP, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory with micro SD and also runs on the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The touch screen is pretty huge, 4.6 inch with 720p resolution. On the back there is a 13.2 MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.2 MP front camera.
Panasonic Eluga VP-06D is expected to be available in the market on June or July 2012 but the price has not been officially informed by Panasonic.
Incoming search terms:panasonic eluga vp-06d, eluga vp-06d, VP-06D, panasonic eluga vp06d, panasonic eluga V p-06d, Panasonic Eluga - 8GB, vp06d, vp 06d, VP-06D CPU, eluga v p 06d panasonic
Related news and videos:
- Motorola Wilder, Dust and Water Resistant
- Samsung W899, Clamshell Android Smartphone That Supports Both GSM and CDMA Network
- HTC Merge, the First CDMA Android Smartphone From HTC
- HTC Zeta, Quad Core Smartphone That Will be Available Next Year?
- NEC Medias ES N-05D, Slim Smartphone With Good Specifications
- Motorola Milestone 2, Android Froyo Smartphone With DLNA
- KT Tech Janus, a Dual Core Android Smartphone From Korea
- Huawei Honor, High End Smartphone Equipped With 1.4GHz Processor
- Leaked Image on HTC Eternity, a Windows Phone Smartphone
- Dell Introduced A New Windows Phone 7 Smartphone, Dell Venue Pro