Motorola Droid HD Leak Images and Specifications
Leak of images and specifications on Motorola Droid HD has been spotted. Motorola Droid HD will use Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and also a large size 4.5 inch touch screen. The smartphone is also powered by 1GHz dual core processor with 1GB of RAM.
The smartphone has 8MP camera that is capable of recording 1080p HD video. On the front there is a camera that is intended for video call. Thing that is still unsure is whether the Motorola Droid HD will use the HD resolution or still using the QHD resolution. Find out on the upcoming news on this latest smartphone from Motorola.
Incoming search terms:MOTOROLA DROID hd, droid hd, droid hd specs, motorola hd
Related news and videos:
- Motorola Will Launch The Successor of Droid X (Motorola Droid X2) in 2011
- Nenamark Benchmark Result for Motorola Droid 3
- Motorola Droid 3 Will be Released on July 14 2011
- Motorola Droid 2, Root Has Been Made
- 3 GHz Of Clock Speed On Overclocked Motorola Droid 2
- Motorola Droid Pro Will Be Released By Verizon In The US
- Motorola Droid 2 Preview and Specifications
- Motorola Droid R2-D2 Star Wars Special Edition, Take The Quiz And Win One
- Motorola Droid Pro XT610 Preview and Specification
- Leak on Images and Video on BlackBerry Bold 9980, Made for Porsche Owners?