Motorola Droid 3 Will be Released on July 14 2011
Motorola Droid 3, is a igh end Android smartphone that is soon will be released in the United States through Verizon Wireless starting this mid July 2011. According to the latest information Motorola Droid 3 will be available starting on July 14, 2011 at the Verizon booth.
Motorola Droid 3 has high end features such as Android 2.3 Gingerbreadoperating system, QWERTY keyboard, QHD screen, dual core processors, 8MP camera with video recording capability 1080p HD, and many other great features.
Incoming search terms:qwerty android 2 3 gingerbread 8mp camera phone, when will droid 3 be released, droid 7-14-11, droid x july 14 2011, when droid 3 will be release
Related news and videos:
- Motorola Will Launch The Successor of Droid X (Motorola Droid X2) in 2011
- Motorola Droid Pro Will Be Released By Verizon In The US
- Nenamark Benchmark Result for Motorola Droid 3
- Motorola Droid 2, Root Has Been Made
- Motorola Droid R2-D2 Star Wars Special Edition, Take The Quiz And Win One
- Motorola Droid HD Leak Images and Specifications
- Motorola Domino + To Be Released on August 2011 For $341
- 3 GHz Of Clock Speed On Overclocked Motorola Droid 2
- Motorola Droid 2 Preview and Specifications
- Motorola CLIQ 2 Appearance, Released Through T-Mobile