Meizu MX Quad Core, Android Smartphone With 4 Cores Processor
Meizu soon will released a new smartphone called Meizu MX Quad core. What’s special about it is that it will be powered by a quad core Samsung Exynos chip that is based on Cortex A9. There is no information on the amount of clock speed and RAM that will be used but it is estimated around 1.5GHz clock speed.
Meizu claims that this chip will consume 20% less power than the MX Dual core. For the battery it will be increased from 1.600 to 1.700 mAh. There are also available many choices of colorful back cover.
This quad core smartphone will be presented with a customized Android ICS OS. The rest of the specification is the same as the previous Meizu MX Dual core, such as 4 inch screen with 960×640 pixels resolution and the 8MP camera. Unfortunately there is no memory slot for additional memory.
Meizu MX Quad core will be provided in two options, the 32GB version is cost $ 480 in China and $ 400 in Hong Kong, and the 64GB version for $ 635 in China and $ 530 in Hong Kong.
Related news and videos:
- HTC is Ready to Launch the Quad Core Smartphone HTC Edge?
- HTC Zeta, Quad Core Smartphone That Will be Available Next Year?
- LG Optimus Note, Slider Android Smartphone With Dual Core Processor
- Meizu Official Website Has Released The Final Specification of Meizu M9
- No More Meizu M8 On Stores?
- Iphone 4 Competitor: Meizu M9
- Meizu M9 Will be Available in China on Christmas
- Meizu MX Cost 2999 Yuan, Released on January 1 2012
- Meizu M9 Official Price and User Interface Appearance
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo Will Use 1.4GHz Dual Core Processor