LG Spectrum to be Released on 19 January 2012
LG Spectrum will be equipped with 1.5GHz Snapdragon S3 SoC dual core processor and 1GB of RAM. The design is pretty simple and stylish with a 4.5 inch IPS screen measuring 1280 x 720 pixels resolution.
Thanks to the 8MP camera with LED flash, taking quality pictures would be easier. It can also record full HD1080p. You can save it in its 4GB internal storage and if you need more space there is microSD card slot up to 16GB. The front camera is 1.3MP and great for video call. LG Spectrum will also support LTE on Verizon. This Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone is scheduled to be released in US on 19 January.
Incoming search terms:lg spectrum with sim card, when was spectrum released, lg spectrum otter box, 2012 smart phones to be released, what year was spectrum lg phone released, soon to be released verizon smartphones, soon to be released android phones, smartphone released january 2012, samsung or lg phone 2012, otter lg spectrum
Related news and videos:
- Meizu MX Cost 2999 Yuan, Released on January 1 2012
- ITG xpPhone 2, The First Windows 8 Smartphone Will be Available on January 2012
- LG Optimus U1 Available on 2012?
- Motorola XT615 Motoluxe Available on February 2012
- HTC Knight is Expected to Release on 6 January 2011
- HTC Shift EVO 4G Will be Announced on 6 January 2011
- Asus Padfone Will Soon Available on 2012
- Samsung Galaxy S III Will be Introduced at the MWC 2012
- iPhone Nano to be Launch in 2012?
- LG C300, Cheap QWERTY Mobile Phone