LG Optimus Q2 LU2300, New Android Smartphone With Sliding QWERTY Keyboard
LG has just introduced the new Android smartphone called LG Optimus Q2 LU2300, which has a sliding QWERTY keyboard. This side sliding smartphone is powered by 1.2GHz dual core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processors.
LG Optimus Q2 features 4 inch touch screen with WVGA resolution. A 5 megapixel camera on the rear side and a front camera with VGA resolution is available on the front side. LG Optimus Q2 is available on black and white colors and it will hit the South Korea market. Currently, there is no information about the price yet.
Incoming search terms:sliding smartphones, sliding smartphone with keyboard, lg side slide mobile phones, pictures lg flip phones with keyboard, new smartphones, 2012 new slider smartphone, new slide qwerty android, new sliding smartphone, new smartphones with qwerty keyboard, new white sliding smart phone
Related news and videos:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, Equipped With a Sliding QWERTY Keyboard
- LG Optimus Note, Slider Android Smartphone With Dual Core Processor
- BoxWave Keyboard Buddy, a Physical QWERTY Keyboard Accessories for IPhone 4
- Motorola XT316, Android Smartphone With Physical QWERTY Keyboard
- Download Gingerbread QWERTY Keyboard For Android Froyo and Eclair
- LG Optimus L3, The New Entry Level Smartphone
- LG Optimus Net P698, Android Smartphone With Dual GSM SIM cards
- The New QWERTY Dual Screen Android Smartphone From LG
- LG Optimus One & LG Optimus Chic Launched On October 2010, Specifications Revealed
- LG Optimus Chic & LG Optimus One Appearance On IFA 2010