LG Optimus Black, Very Thin and Bright
LG recently has announced the LG Optimus Black which is claimed to be the thinnest smartphone for now. LG Optimus Black only has a 9.2 mm of thickness and weighs around 109 grams.
LG Optimus Black also features a super bright screen 4 inches of Nova touch screen which claimed to give 750 nit of brightness. This means that it is 23% brighter than the BlackBerry Torch and also 30% brighter than the iPhone 4
LG Optimus Black is expected to be available in the first quarter of 2011, but LG still has not confirmed its launch date and price.
Incoming search terms:compare galaxy sl vs optimus black, lg optimus black vs samsung galaxy sl, which is better lg optimus black or samsung galaxy sl, lg touch screen super thin, BLACK VERY PHONES, optimus black vs galaxy sl, optimus protein very thin, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 onyx-black Smartphone test, samsung galaxy s 4g vs lg optimus black, samsung galaxy sl vs lg optimus black
Related news and videos:
- LG Optimus 2X Will be Available in Singapore This Month, LG Optimus Black Later on April 2011
- LG Optimus White, The White Version of LG Optimus Black is Now Available in Netherlands
- LG Optimus Black Preview and Specification
- LG Optimus Note, Slider Android Smartphone With Dual Core Processor
- LG Optimus Chic & LG Optimus One Appearance On IFA 2010
- LG Optimus 2x, Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL, and Samsung I900 Galaxy Screen Display Comparison
- LG Optimus One & LG Optimus Chic Launched On October 2010, Specifications Revealed
- LG Optimus S Preview (Specification)
- Virgin Mobile Launches LG Optimus V in The US
- LG Optimus Q2 LU2300, New Android Smartphone With Sliding QWERTY Keyboard