Lenovo K800, Smartphone With Intel Atom Z2460 Processor
Intel processor based smartphones has finally emerged. Lenovo has launched the Lenovo K800 which is powered by Intel Atom Z2460 processor with 1.6GHz clock and 1GB of RAM. Lenovo K800 is present using Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread and has a touch screen measuring 4.5 inches.
The display has HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and on the rear side there is also equipped an 8 megapixel camera with dual LED flash. While on the front there is 1.3 megapixel front camera. This high end smartphone comes with 16GB of internal memory, HSDPA network support 21Mbps, and the 1900mAh battery.
Lenovo K800 will be available soon in China with the official price of 3299 yuan. For the availability of Lenovo K800 outside China remains unknown.
Incoming search terms:Intel Atom Z2460 huawei
Related news and videos:
- Nokia N9 Will be Equipped With Intel Atom 1.2GHz Processor and 12MP Camera
- Lenovo Introduced LePhone K2, a High End Android Smartphone
- Lenovo A60 is EcoTech Preview and Specifications
- Lenovo S800, a Concept Phone With Transparent Color Display
- ITG xpPhone 2, The First Windows 8 Smartphone Will be Available on January 2012
- Meizu MX Quad Core, Android Smartphone With 4 Cores Processor
- ZTE V880, New Android Smartphone Powered By 600MHz Qualcomm Processor
- LG Optimus Note, Slider Android Smartphone With Dual Core Processor
- Huawei Honor, High End Smartphone Equipped With 1.4GHz Processor
- Sony Ericsson WT18i, Android Walkman Smartphone