Install Android On iPhone By Using Bootlace
How to install Android 2.2 froyo into the iPhone? But wait, you can even have a dual boot option of iOS and also Android operating system on a single iPhone by using Bootlace application. Through Bootlace, users can install Android 2.2 Froyo on your iPhone without the needs of a computer.
Bootlace is an iOS application that allows you to have a dual boot between the IOS and Android OS. The application also supports QuickBoot, which means to boot directly into selected OS without any modification on Open iBoot settings. Unfortunately there is a problem between Bootlace with Backgrounder, so please disable Backgrounder when running the Bootlace.
Here are the steps to install the required applications:
- Supported Device: iPhone 2G or 3G iPhone (coming soon to the iPod Touch 1G).
- Upgrade iOS 3.1.2 version to 4.1 version
- Jailbreak – using Limer4in
- Add repository to Cydia http://repo.neonkoala.co.uk/
- Install package Bootlace
- Install OpeniBoot
- Install iDroid
For more detailed steps, visit this link on how to download bootlace and install android on iPhone. Good luck!
Incoming search terms:installing android on china iphone, bootlace gingerbread, download ios for android, how to install android on aspen, how to install android china iphone, install android on sony ericsson aspen, install android to china iphone, install android to aspen, Dual boot on china phone, install android on iphone 4s
Related news and videos:
- Video Tutorial on How to Install Android on iPhone
- Leaked Picture of iPhone 5 Has Been Found in China
- Android Gingerbread Running on iPhone 3G
- The Affordable iPhone 4S, Will be Available in September 2011?
- iPhone 4 Time Machine, a Luxurious iPhone 4 From Gresso
- Retrieve Password on iPhone in Just 6 Minutes
- Install Android OS Into HTC HD2
- Android Gingerbread Launcher on Your Android Froyo Phone
- iPhone 4 Lady Blanche, a Luxurious iPhone 4 Designed For Women
- Apple will produce up to 3 Million Units Of CDMA iPhone In December