Huawei myTouch and myTouch Q to be Available on August 2012
Huawei with T-Mobile operator will launch two new smartphones called Huawei myTouch and myTouch Q. Huawei myTouch and myTouch Q are using a slide QWERTY keyboard. Complete specification of these two smartphones are still unknown, but certainly they will run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Both of these smartphones are equipped with Genius button from T-Mobile and Swype virtual keyboard on board. Genius button 4.0 is packed with the new Genius Web search for voice commands.
Huawei myTouch and myTouch Q equipped with 4 inch WVGA touch screen display and comes with the support of 4G technology. Both are also powered by 1.4 GHz processor, 5 megapixel rear camera and a front camera. According to information circulating, both smartphones will be available in late August this year at a price that is still not yet known.
Incoming search terms:huawei phones aug 2012, Huawei my touch q, huawei my touch q 2012
Related news and videos:
- Huawei Ascend D Quad to be Released on August 2012
- Huawei Ascend P1 and Sony Xperia P Comparison
- Huawei X1 U8180 or Huawei Gaga Revealed by FCC
- Huawei Activa 4G, The Latest 4G LTE Smartphone
- Huawei Ascend P1 S, Smartphone With 6.68mm of Thickness
- Huawei Honor, High End Smartphone Equipped With 1.4GHz Processor
- Huawei U8150 will be launched at the IFA Exhibition In Germany On 3-8 September
- Huawei U8520, Dual SIM Android Smartphone
- Huawei Ascend G300, Equipped With Digital Theatre Sound
- Huawei M660, CDMA Android Smartphone With QWERTY Keyboard