Huawei Ascend P1 S, Smartphone With 6.68mm of Thickness
Through the CES 2012 event, Huawei introduced Ascend P1 S which is a really thin smartphone that has thickness of only 6.68mm. This Android smartphone of course is ready to compete with other thin smartphones from other manufacturers that have been released on the market.
Huawei Ascend P1 S is powered by 1.5GHz dual core TI OMAP 4460 Cortex A9 processor with 1GB of RAM and PowerVR SGX 540 GPU. Other high specifications include 4GB of internal storage, 8MP camera dual LED flash that supports 1080p video capture and also 1.3MP front camera.
Huawei Ascend P1 S comes with 3 color choices including black metallic, ceramic white, and pink. This smartphone will hit the market starting on the second quarter of 2012.
Incoming search terms:samsung wifi white, samsung wifi s3350 pink, iPhone 4g的 replica, xperia 2, suspenden ventas iphone, samsung ch@t 335 s3350 beyaz, huawei gaga verus sanding galaxy mini, how to recognize replica iphones 4s, Samsung S3350 Ch@t Wifi Blanco, fcc huawei ascend p1
Related news and videos:
- Huawei U8520, Dual SIM Android Smartphone
- Fujitsu F-07D, a Very Slim Smartphone With a Thickness of 6.7 mm
- Huawei Honor, High End Smartphone Equipped With 1.4GHz Processor
- Huawei X1 U8180 or Huawei Gaga Revealed by FCC
- Huawei IDEOS, Cheap Smartphone With Android Froyo: Specification and Video
- Huawei Vision is Expected to be Available on September 2011
- Huawei U8150 will be launched at the IFA Exhibition In Germany On 3-8 September
- Huawei IDEOS X5 Will be Announced at CES 2011
- Huawei Vision Preview and Specifications
- Huawei Sonic Preview and Specifications