Huawei Ascend D Quad to be Released on August 2012
Huawei had delayed the launch of their latest smartphone which is called Huawei Ascend D Quad. According to the some news, Huawei Ascend D Quad will be released on August 2012. Huawei Ascend D Quad will first appear in China on late August, followed by western markets such as Europ, etc.
Huawei Ascend D features 4.5 inch Quad HD touchscreen display and 8MP rear camera rear with 1080p video recording capabilities. In addition, there is also a pretty large 1.800mAh battery that power up the smartphone. Other features embedded into this smartphone is still unknown. Just wait till the official release of Huawei Ascend D Quad to find out more.
Incoming search terms:kay huawei
Related news and videos:
- Huawei Ascend G300, Equipped With Digital Theatre Sound
- Huawei Ascend P1 and Sony Xperia P Comparison
- Huawei Ascend P1 S, Smartphone With 6.68mm of Thickness
- Huawei Ascend D1 Preview and Specifications
- Huawei X1 U8180 or Huawei Gaga Revealed by FCC
- Huawei Honor, High End Smartphone Equipped With 1.4GHz Processor
- Meizu MX Quad Core, Android Smartphone With 4 Cores Processor
- Motorola Domino + To Be Released on August 2011 For $341
- Huawei U8520, Dual SIM Android Smartphone
- Gingerbread Update For Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Will be Released on August 2011