Grand X LTE (T82), ZTE’s First LTE Single Chip Smartphone
ZTE just announced their first LTE single chip smartphone called Grand X LTE (T82), at the CommunicAsia 2012 event. The Grand X LTE (T82) is using the latest MSM8960 chip from Qualcomm, which is based on the latest 28 nm technology. When compared with many cell phone models available on the market now, the single chip model is a lot faster and more energy efficient. Apart from it, the Grand X LTE (T82) also has a unique design with no physical buttons.
Grand X LTE (T82) supports WiFi and operates using Android 4.0 ICS. This smartphone also has 1.5 GHz dualcore CPU, 8 megapixel camera that supports 1080p HD video recording and a front camera that supports 720p video call. The Grand X LTE (T82) has a maximum of 100M download speed and the battery capacity is 1900mAh.
Related news and videos:
- Mobiado Grand Touch, Luxurious Android Smartphone Plated With 24 Carat Gold
- Motokey 3 Chip, TRIPLE SIM Cellphone Released in Brazil
- Meizu MX Quad Core, Android Smartphone With 4 Cores Processor
- Leaked Image on HTC Eternity, a Windows Phone Smartphone
- HTC Pico, A New Mid Range Android Smartphone
- Fujitsu F-07D, a Very Slim Smartphone With a Thickness of 6.7 mm
- Optimus D1L, The Latest High End Android Smartphone from LG
- Sony Xperia Tipo and Sony Xperia Tipodual, Compact Smartphone That Features Android ICS & 800MHz Processor
- The Latest BlackBerry Torch 9860 and BlackBerry Torch 9810
- ZTE Skate, The New Android Smartphone From ZTE