Google Nexus 4G Will be Released at The End of 2011?
According to BGR, Google will launch the latest Google Nexus in November or December of 2011. Google’s latest Nexus will be called Google Nexus 4G because it supports 4G network and reportedly will be equipped with a large display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
The phone will be buttonless wihich it is not equipped with any physical button. Also mention that the latest Google Nexus will be equipped with the dual core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, 1080p HD video recording capabilities, and a camera with the best quality. For the operating system, it will use the Android Ice Cream Sandwich which would be the latest version.
Incoming search terms:samsung focus flash, samsung focus s photo, nexus phone november 2011, android nexus nov 2011, when will google nexes be released, upcoming google 4g phone november 2011, refresh nexus s november 2011, nexus end of 2011, nexus 4g phone november 2011, google nexus; november 2011
Related news and videos:
- Google Nexus S 4G, Supports 4G Network
- Google Is Preparing The Google Nexus S White Version?
- Google Nexus S Can Be Ordered Now in UK
- Android 2.3.3 Update For Google Nexus S Will be Available Soon
- Google Nexus S Preview and Specification
- How to Root a Google Nexus S
- HTC Vivid to be Released on November 6 2011
- Dell Streak 5, HTC Desire, and Nexus One Running On MeeGo OS
- Samsung Wave 3 S8600 Will be Available on October 2011
- Motorola Domino + To Be Released on August 2011 For $341