Explay Crystal, Affordable Transparent Screen Cellphone
Explay Crystal, a cellphone that brings transparent screen technology. Explay Crystal is not the first phone with a transparent screen. In the year 2009 there is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness, while in 2011, Lenovo released the S800. Unfortunately, both models are sold at a high price over 1000 dollars for Xperia Pureness and about 800 dollars for Lenovo S800.
Crystal Explay supports dual SIM feature, a microSD card slot and microUSB port for the charger. The user interface serves the choice of traditional grid menu or animation. There is also a camera on the back that is located exactly at the bottom of the screen.
Mentioning about the price, amazingly Explay Crystal can be purchased at a price of only 215 dollars. This cellphone is prepared for the Russian market and will go on sale on 1 July 2012.
Incoming search terms:explay crystal buy, explay crystal specs, pantech swift
Related news and videos:
- Lenovo S800, a Concept Phone With Transparent Color Display
- Nokia 103, Affordable Cellphone That is Cost Only 16 Euros
- Mobiado CTP002, a Luxurios Android Smartphone With Transparent Display
- Swiss Leatherware Alpha Cellphone Case
- Mobiado Professional 105 Damascus, Luxuriois Phone Made Of Handmade Steel Frame And Sapphire Crystal
- Samsung Champ 2 C3330, Affordable Touch Screen Cell Phone
- Wysips Solar Charging Touchscreen, Charge Phone Battery Via Solar Panel Screen
- Another Appearance On Sony Ericsson Xperia X8
- LG Latest Touchscreen Cellphone, LG T385 and LG T375
- Willcomm TWX01NX-DE, Emergency Cell Phone Powered by AAA Batteries